Our mission is to provide a home of refuge, restoration, and hope for children in need. Our vision is to see them become impactful members of the Kingdom of God.
What We're All About
Kingdom Home exists to provide a home for young people in need. Located in Uganda, the children in our home have been rescued from sex trafficking, gender based violence, forced child marriages, and abandonment. But that isn't where their story ends. Now safe in our home, all of their needs are being met and they are being raised up with the love of Jesus Christ.
Our goal is to bring hope and healing through the love of Christ. We do this by meeting each child's holistic needs—their material, emotional, educational and spiritual needs. Our children are free to be children! They are encouraged to learn, grow, and serve.
Our home not only helps restore our children, but also protects them and dramatically reduces the likelihood that they would enter, or re-enter the sex trade or exploitative labor. It is our hope and goal to see them become influencers within their community in order to end the cycle of abuse.
We will never age out a child from our home. We promise support until they have the means to support themselves whether through vocational training or higher education.
- We house 36 girls ages 6-14
- We currently have 1 home housing all girls and is located in Uganda
- It is our goal to open more homes to help any and all children in need
- 1 in 10 children in Uganda are orphans
- Uganda has the world's youngest population with 78% under age 30
- In some areas of Uganda, up to 10% of the children have been trafficked